AudioFi - USB Audio Recorder is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-04. The program can be installed on Android.
AudioFi is an android application to record and playback audio from USB accessories like headsets, microphones, audio interfaces, and dongles.
The recording will be stored as .wav file on the storage and user can play wav file in recorded file list.
To use AudioFi, follow these steps:
- You may need a USB On the Go (OTG) connector to connect your audio accessory. The micro-USB connector on Android devices doesn't support host operations by itself.
- Make sure your USB audio accessory is supported. Android host mode for audio supports most USB audio class compliant or "driverless" accessories.
- Make sure the USB audio accessory has power. You may need a powered USB hub to power your USB audio device so that your device battery does not lose its charge as quickly.
- Plug the USB audio accessory into your Android device. Your device will act as a host for input. Follow the accessory instructions for use.
* please contact the following e-mail about more information.
- Contact US: email@example.com
* Specifications *
- Do not need root device.
- USB audio recording (Audio / Sound / Voice Recorder)
- Set sample rates supported by a connected USB Audio device.
- Control Audio input strength.
- Recorded Audio file list viewer
- Disturb power save mode during recording.
* Restrictions *
- Only wav file support
- Android 4.2 or higher
AudioFi - USB Audio Recorder (version 1.1.8.0603) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 28 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of AudioFi - USB Audio Recorder since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-21.
The latest version is 1.1.8.0603 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-02-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-06-04
- User can purchase to remove Ad,- Add function to control Audio input strength.,- Add function to disturb power save mode during recording.,- Fixed some bugs.
Tell us your experience with AudioFi - USB Audio Recorder1.1.8.0603
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
USB Audio Recorder FREE Simple app to record audio from an external sound card and store it on the android file system. The recording will be stored as .wav file on the external storage in a folder called "recordings". In this free version of the app, the recording will stop when the file size reaches 50 MByte. If... Download
USB Audio Field Recorder ROOT TRIAL IMPORTANT! Please test your sound card(s) on your device with the free "USB Audio Recorder" app before purchasing this app! Only some sound cards will work (flawlessly), and not necessarily on all devices, so make sure you have tested everything thoroughly! This is a simple app to record audio... Download
USB Audio Field Recorder TRIAL IMPORTANT! Please test your sound card(s) on your device with the free "USB Audio Recorder" app before purchasing this app! Only some sound cards will work (flawlessly), and not necessarily on all devices, so make sure you have tested everything thoroughly! This is a simple app to record audio... Download